IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING QUERY
We will look carefully into the enquiry, however, please read through the below points and bear in mind some common issues which Hinch PM may not be able to resolve or comment on, and contacting the other parties involved would be recommended. By sending a query through to us it is considered that the below points have been read and understood.
- Check Outs- Liability comments (Tenant Cost / Fair Wear and Tear / Landlord Information) are only a recommendation in comparison to the check in document, based on industry guidelines, from the point of view of our independent inventory clerk. We will not be aware of all the mitigating circumstances, and the liability assignment may not affect the deposit. Hinch PM does not adjudicate deposit disputes or attribute definitive costs.
- Hinch PM will not be able to comment on discussions or agreements between landlords, tenants and agents, which are not documented on the Check In or Check Out reports.
- All photographs taken at the property are on the respective photo links. This may not be exhaustive of all items and areas, in which case the text will be sufficient in description and evidence.
- The terminology used to describe the items should be used for identification purposes only – we are not experts in colours, materials or plant life. These attributions, should they be relevant to a deposit claim, can be made directly by a claimant with supporting evidence during a deposit dispute through adjudication
- The two week/14 day period for disagreements to Hinch PM relates only to the latest inspection. As such, disagreements made regarding a Check In report after the Check Out is complete will not be considered.
- Hinch PM are independent of the landlord and tenant, and will not be able comment on deposit amounts or disputes.